Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Wright Family photo shoot...to be continued!


So the top pictures are the second attempt at capturing a family shot for this cute family, little Ethan didn't want to look at the Camera this time either...but we managed to get a few stern looks!




Today I did a photo shoot for The Wrights, we did have some success but one of their little ones wasn't too happy...So we are going to try to get some better FAMILY shots next week sometime! Thanks for letting me capture some "Special" Memories! But for now ENJOY!






3 comments:

Skinners said...

Super cute Teri! What a fun family to shoot!

Cam and Chelle said...

I was trying to number the ones I like best, but there are too many! Such a cute bunch!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I thought I'd be disappointed with Ethan not smiling, but they still came out perfect! You have an amazing talent. Thanks for making our family look good, even when our kid was trying his hardest not to let you.